Shop Bop Sale Faves || Beach Essentials

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Tuesday Friends!! Although in our house it's totally a Monday and we have a really bad case of it. Hope your Easter was absolutely fabulous with your loved ones!! Ours was!! My family was here so we soaked up all the family time we could! 

Shop Bop has just announced their friends and family sale and you know how much I love a sale ;) so I rounded up some of my beach essential faves from their sale....They have got the cutest stuff right now. And if you haven't seen Kate Spade's Swimsuit line, well you're in for a treat because saying it is perfection is an understatement. I am obsessed!!! 





 I would def go check the sale out ASAP!! 

Can you tell I love flamingos, bows and tassels?! ha! 

I'd love to know what some your favorite items are!! 

xo

Elda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground