{Family Pictures}

Sunday, February 9, 2014

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! This is just a quick little post, I couldn't wait to share some family pictures with you! These are just a few of my favorites...there are just so many good ones!

A huge thank you goes out to my friend Stephanie, well I guess we're sort of politically related. Her uncle is married to my sister-in-law, if that makes sense. So her uncle is my brother-in-law by marriage. She did such a great job with these pictures..I'm so excited to share!! 

Enjoy!








































Photo Credit: Stephanie Rodriguez

2 comments:

  1. The have the cutest family! Thanks for stopping by my blog! So excited to be your newest follower! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so smitten with them! I am glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground