Valentine's Day Fancies for the Momma's

Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Monday! Don't you just love a good Monday morning? 

Today, I wanted to share some of my V-day faves for the mommy's. Let's face it being a mom is difficult, but one of the most rewarding things a woman could ever do! As mother's we do a lot for our children and Valentine's day is all about love. If you do not love yourself first, it's hard to be able to love someone else, our husbands, children, family and friends. Momma's, this valentine's day treat yourself to something you enjoy. A little something that puts a smile on your face :) 

I have gathered a few little things that puts a smile on my face and I hope you enjoy!



1//2//3//4//5//6//7//

ps- I just discovered this water bottle at Williams Sonoma that has a citrus reamer built into the top so you can infuse your water with lemon, lime or orange...how fabulous?!

1 comment:

  1. That water bottle is amazing!! I hope you get to indulge yourself a little bit this valentines day!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground