Influenster //Viva Vox Box

Thursday, May 1, 2014


This time around I was chosen by Inluenster to review the products in the Viva Vox Box. This was a pretty fantastic box. The items were all beauty products with the exception of the Shell Rewards Card. 

1// Vaseline Spray and Go moisturizer Cocoa Radiant-- I really like the Spray Concept for the lotion bottle. It much easier to apply than just a regular "squirt out" lotion bottle. However I wish that it would spray out more at a time. It doesn't moisturize as much as I would have liked it to. 

2// Pure Ice Nail Polish-- I loved the colors I got this nail polish in! Typically I dont like my nails too "busy". I'm more of a solid color girl on all my nails. But I tested the glitter out and it wasn't too bad. It was fun! The Quality was pretty good for an inexpensive nail polish. 

3// Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths-- I LOVED these! They leave your skin feeling fresh and clean. It removes makeup and doesnt leave your face feeling like you still need to wash it like other makeup removing wipes! This is definitely an A++ product!

4// NYC New York City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color-- This was another product I LOVED!! This is a lip crayon--a mix between a lip balm and lip stick. It's fanatastic! It stays on pretty much all day and keeps your lips moisturized. 
Prior to receiving this Vox Box I had tried the Revlon version of this product. It wore off quickly and made my lips really dry. But this one is excellent and for $2.99...you can't beat it! I went as far as going to buy it in a lighter shade for everyday wear!

5// Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas-- This face mask was amazing! I received the honey with jasmine mask and I loved it! It was soothing and relaxing and was so easy to apply! It left my skin feeling wonderfully soft and smooth! I loved the fact that all of their face masks are vegetarian and Eco-friendly. I need to stock up on these to use at least once a week!

**Disclaimer: All of these items were provided complimentary by Influenster  for testing purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground