Valentine's Gift Guide || For the Lady

Thursday, February 5, 2015



I've rounded up some Valentine's Day gift ideas for all those special women in your life!! Sometimes gifting can be tough but I love thinking of gifts for people! Hope this helps ;) 

On another note, I think I have found a terrific mom's group for Olivia and I to go to once a week while Gus is at school. We went today and she had a blast! 

She seems to be getting bored at home with me and has been showing signs of wanting to start school but I'm not quite ready to let her go. Gus didn't start school until he was 2 1/2 and he only went twice a week for a few hours. She's not even two yet. 

I know every child is different and they each have their own timing for everything. but still.  #momproblems 

xoxo

Elda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground