Chocolate-Chip Banana Bread....yummmm

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Baking is one of my most cherished hobbies growing up and still is :). I love to bake. There will probably be many more desert recipe posts on here in the future. Anyways, today I took one of my mom's favorite recipes and added a little twist ;). I added chocolate chips to her fabulous banana bread recipe...yummmm. After all ladies, everything IS better with a little chocolate! Is it not?! By the way, this is the best banana bread you will every have. I may be slightly biased but still, it's pretty delicious. 

I remember my sister and I would always argue over who would mash the banana. Of course we did. That's what sisters do!



Chocolate-Chip Banana Bread
(Makes 1 loaf)

Ingredients: 
2 large eggs
2 cups of self rising flour
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
1/2 cup of milk
1 banana (mashed)
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup of chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.
Blend the eggs, vanilla, oil and milk together first. When those are well blended, add the dry ingredients and banana. After you have a nice thick mixture, gently stir in the chocolate chips. Spray your loaf pan with baking spray and pour your batter into the baking pan. 
Bake for 35 minutes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground