Welcome!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hi! I'm Elda and I am a rather young (24 to be exact) stay at home mommy to two babies, Gustavo (22 months) and Olivia (6 months) and wife to the most amazing man, Gus. They are the light of my life and center of my world. I don't know what I would do without them!



This blog is going to touch on everything that has to do with motherhood, babies, style, DIY, being a wife, temper tantrums, dirty diapers, and everything in between haha. Of course, a lot of it will have to do with my day to day life and hopefully you will be able to relate. I love love love everything that has to do with fashion and clothes so of course I will touch on those as well.

So welcome to this blog and hopefully we can take this new blogging adventure together!!

xoxo

Elda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground