Olivia is 7months!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

This week our little princess turned 7 months old...what?!?! Yes. 7 months. I'm sitting here thinking,"Where has time gone?" This little bundle of joy came into our lives and has been such a blessing to my husband and I, as well as to both sides of our families.


This little one has developed quite a personality...I tend to refer to her as our little drama  queen haha. I don't know what I'm going to do when she's 10 let alone 16. Lord help us!

Little Olivia is still teething. No teeth yet! My son at this age had 2 teeth already...That shows you how different each child can be. She is also very anxious to start eating real food. She loves to pull apart her big brother's train track, while he is playing, of course! Yesterday, her and I took a trip to the grocery store for the first time and she sat in the grocery cart for the first time!

First Birthday planning here we come!! Wooohoooo I'm so excited! I'm thinking maybe a Lilly Pulitzer inspired theme??? or a pink and green Minnie Mouse theme??(I saw the most adorable setup at Disney World this weekend) There's just so many themes for baby girls to choose from!

xoxo
Elda


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground