Gus' First Day of PreK-2

Tuesday, April 1, 2014







The day came...Our little guy had his first day of school today! We had been getting him so excited for this big day all weekend!! And talking lots and lots about school and all his new friends he was going to have and all the fun things they were going to do. As a result, he was sooooo excited this morning. We went in early this morning to make sure he was settled in and comfortable with his classroom before we left.

 He was so comfortable that when it was time to go...We said "Alright Gords, mommy and daddy are leaving!" And he simply said, "Okay, Bye Mom!", waving with a big smile on his face. I however, had to keep the tears from strolling down my face. 

I went to pick him up and according to his teacher, he didn't cry a single time! I was expecting him to have a meltdown when he really realized we were no-where in sight, but nope. nothing. not a single tear. He had such a fantastic day! 

On another note here is a sneak peak of a an Etsy shop I will be featuring later on this week and there may be a giveaway included!!! Keep an eye out for it! Yay!



Hope you're having a great April Fool's Day!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is amazing. You must have done a great job prepping him. I'm going to be holding back the tears when they day comes for me too. I mean geesh I already feel a little teary thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he looks so adorable all ready for school!! It must have been bittersweet to see him go off to school!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground