my next MOM bag

Saturday, July 12, 2014

It's time that we graduate from the typical diaper bag. Not only am I sooooo over hauling around a huge diaper bag but Gus and Olivia are both at an age where I don't have to carry half the house wherever we go. These days I will typically take some snacks, their sippy cups, diapers and wipes along for our outings. HALLELUIAH!!!

That being said I am looking for a cute purse/tote/mom bag I can use as an everyday purse but also big enough to be able to carry their things around as well. I have narrowed down to my favorites so here they are...


 
I'm sure you already I have a weakness for anything Kate Spade...I love this one because it's NYLON and simply be wiped down in case of a spill which will occur several or more than several times a day. This one is a "baby bag" on their website but it's nice and large and fits my requirements and it's on sale which is a win win in my books.
 
 
 
This one is half off on Shop bop right now! I am totally in love with it because it is both black and brown and it's HUGE but it looks like a carryall purse! I think I am leaning more towards this one!
 
Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! We sure are!
 


1 comment:

  1. I think I would go for the last bag as well. Simply because it is both black and brown. Carry you through all the seasons. Plus it's put of this work large!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground