Nordy's Anniversary Sale Faves !!

Thursday, July 31, 2014





There are only just a few short days of the Anniversary Sale left! Just a few days to snag some great deals for the fall! 

I think this year is the best year yet. the variety of items they have included in the sale are a lot greater than last year's, from what I remember. I have had to narrow it down to my absolute fave items because there are just wayyyyy too many!

Here are some of my favorite items of this year's sale...





I love the mix of modern + classic this top has! this would definitely be a "staple" piece for my fall wardrobe. 



I can't pick out my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale without throwing a little Kate Spade in there ;). Love this pump! This is another neutral and definitely a staple piece for Fall and Winter! 


I love Ivanka Trump shoes...The styles are great and they are so comfortable! These beauties come in 3 different colors but my favorite are the "smoke"

7. MAC's Look in a Box (Nude)


I love this for our winter trips to Atlanta!



These are about $100 off retail price--such a bargain! And leopard print is such a neutral for me! I love to mix it with colors and prints!



Prices go back up August 4th so if you haven't shopped the sale yet hurry over!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground