Holiday Gift Guide || The Guys

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Today, I am bringing you some gift ideas for all the gentlemen in your life...husband, boyfriend, brother, dad, uncles, cousins, grandfathers. I really love thinking of gifts to give each family member. Something they would enjoy but I think the guys are always the toughest for me to shop for. Most of the time, I ask Gus to tag along and help me pick things out. 

Holiday Gift Guide- The Guys





Can we just talk about how adorable that toggle coat is? I think that may be too preppy for my husband but it is to die for. I think he would soooo handsome in it, anyways ;) 

xoxo

Elda 

1 comment:

  1. That Book is a must have! I've been meaning to get it for my husband. Thank you for your gift guides they're pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground