Weekending

Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Monday Friends!! How was your weekend?! 

Ours was sooo great!! We did all sorts of fun things!! One of the million things we did was head down to G's school carnival and it was a total hit. Well, for the most part. Gus loved it...Olivia was scared of everything. Here are a few pictures...




I love that last picture of my Gus with the little ones!! 

I took an unintentional blogging break last week as my hubby worked extra long hours. It was a little tough on me. I highly admire those women, whose husbands travel for work all the time. I don't know how they do it. 

I've been busy planning our Disney trip for Miss Olivia's 2nd birthday in a couple weeks! We are so excited!! The last time we went she was 6 months old so she doesn't remember anything from that trip. 

We've got a whole list of to-do plans for the weekend! I am certainly crossing my fingers that she loves everything and isn't terrified. After our little trip to a local carnival this weekend, i'm not so sure this is going to go as smooth as we are planning but we're hoping for the best. 

I cant believe she is turning two already.... She's really not a baby anymore and certainly doesn't have the size of one. I think her turning two and really not having much of a baby anymore is starting to give me baby fever again...uh oh. No worries...We're not planning on having another one anytime soon ;) 

oh yeah and happy March 1st!!! Spring is slowly approaching!! yay!! 


xoxo

Elda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground