Friday Faves || DVF Edition

Friday, July 24, 2015

Happpy Friday friends!! Once again I am linking up with Andrea and the girls!! 




Soooo last night I changed out of my mom uniform for the day ( a workout outfit and no I did not workout) and threw on a pair of heels and some makeup and headed out to champagne and shopping event hosted by the girls at DVF at the Village of Merrick Park. We got a first look at the new Fall Collection which has only arrived at the Miami store! 



The collection is beautiful!! There are so many exquisite pieces! 




I had such a blast!! I tried on some fabulous pieces and there is quite a bit of pink in this collection so you know that's right up my alley! 

Here are my favorites from the collection...




This jumpsuit is gorgeous!! The picture does not do it justice. The top half is all lace! 


This dress was my absolute favorite piece! It fit like a glove. And was so flattering!



I loved this beauty because you could wear it with and without a belt or sash and you have two dresses in one. It is also very loose so great for expectant mommies with a growing tummy. 

It was so comfortable and airy!!


And then this print just killed me! I love the lips! 


Hope you have a fantastic weekend!! 

xoxo

Elda 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun event! Love all of the outfits you featured!
    Kelsey
    http://www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well first of all, you're stunning and have a gorgeous figure so everything looks amazing on you. That black lace jumpsuit is beautiful! What a fabulous event! Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find you!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground