Friday Favorites

Friday, July 10, 2015

TGIF!! no but seriously. Hooray!!!!!  Friday, I missed you. This has been a looonnngggg week of swimming lessons. and this girl is most definitely going to need a glass of wine(or two) tonight. 

Today I'm linking with Andrea for Friday Favorites again!! 



ONE. This week the kiddos started swimming lessons. They were both pretty terrified of the pool. Living in Miami, where its pretty much Summer year round, swimming lessons are pretty crucial. They have been doing great so far. We go everyday! And I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of enjoying those 40 min of not having to chase or reprimand a toddler, while I am waiting. 



Gustavo is already diving into the pool and swimming to the ledge--I am pretty impressed!! And Olivia is still working on some basic skills. 


TWO. I styled one of my favorite maxi dresses on the blog earlier this week. Just in case you missed it you can find it here!! You can't go wrong with a little neon and some embroidery!!



THREE. So yesterday was a whirlwind of a day. I left the house really early to run a few errands with G and O, came home unloaded everything. Got them ready for swimming and packed up our tote--towels, dry clothes, snacks and diapers. Got to swimming lessons--the kids did their thing. And then we were already to leave to go home. I had a very productive afternoon planned of household chores and then I realized I had locked my keys in the car when I was changing Olivia's diaper. motherhood fail. 

I freaked for a quick 2 min. Called Gus, of course he was on the other side of Miami and he had the spare key with him. Thankfully my sister-in-law lives just two blocks away and she came to the rescue!! We hung out at her house until Gus could bring me the spare key to unlock the car. 

FOUR. I'm still working on reading this baby. I've been taking advantage of swimming lessons to read. I need to make more time to read! 




FIVE. Wednesday, I shared my favorite makeup products. grocery store and sephora finds. If you missed it...the post is here!! 




Happy Weekending!!


xoxo

Elda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground