Style || Navy + Gold

Tuesday, August 25, 2015











I am trying to transition to fall however, the Miami heat is making it pretty impossible. 

I am so in love with this Zara dress...It is a basic business dress with a fantastic back. When I saw the back of it, it was sold. It also fits absolutely fantastic and is form fitting enough but not to the point where it is uncomfortable. 

The color is a perfect neutral for fall and you could even bring it into winter with a closed pump. 
The shoes are BCBGMaxazaria and the earrings are Jcrew -- You know I love a pop of color. Neither one are still available but I have linked similar ones at the bottom! 

We have several Fall weddings this year in Atlanta so I have slowly been getting my attire prepared. Fall weddings can sometimes be tough to dress for since most evening wear is sleeveless. This beauty will definitely be making an appearance!

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend so far! 


xoxo

Elda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground