Friday Favorites

Friday, August 28, 2015

It's  Friday!! 
And we have officially survived our first week of school!! And I am back for another round of Friday Favorites. 



one || I'm not going to lie to you, I feel sleep deprived. And I'm pretty sure the hubs and Gustavo feel the exact same way! We have to wake the poor little guy up a whole hour before he normally wakes up.  we are still adjusting. 

But in the school adjustment department, he doing fantastic! He loves it! 

two || who's ready for fall?! If you missed my style post this week it's here...




three || Yesterday, Olivia and I ventured out to Old Navy, I snagged some great deals...meanwhile, all my little sidekick wanted to do was take "pitures" with her "new friends". I'm pretty sure she was making a scene. 



I think she needs a puppy...now let's convince the hubby ;)

four || oh yeah and the "rella" that was another thing. only she could hold it. I love her independence and she was loving the umbrella that was twice her size. 



five || I'm still thinking about the crockpot chicken tacos I made Wednesday for dinner...I had plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day! I'll probably make them again this weekend! 



Hope you have a great weekend! 

xoxo

Elda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground