{Five on Friday}

Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy FRIDAY!!!! Seriously guys, TGIF!!! This has been a long week for us!! But I am so happy that the 5 on Friday link-up is BACK after a brief Summer break! yayyyy!!! 


{one} A few years back I purchased a Mary Kay lipstick  in Berry Kiss and the lip liner to go with it in and I whipped it out again this week for a more "fall" look. And I'm pretty much loving it these days!!





{two} My sister in law got me this fab top for my birthday along with some fab sunglasses!! I wore the top yesterday for the first time and I just cant seem to stop wearing the sunglasses!! I'm wearing both  in the picture above and here is the full body picture!



The top is so comfortable and pretty forgiving! ;)

{three} There has been lots of talk about halloween over here...I've been asking Gus what he wants to be for halloween this year and he keeps telling me "Cars". I've had no luck finding a cute Lightning McQueen costume online so if anyone finds anything or has any suggestions....they would be greatly appreciated!!


I'm not crazy about this one from the disney store


This one is a little cuter from halloweencostumes.com but of course it's out of stock. 

He also keeps telling me that Olivia wants to be Sophia! haha so I guess thats maybe what she will have to be. That should be an easy one to find. 

{four} I had a little bit of a health scare this week and I had a very important doctor's appointment yesterday. I went in pretty terrified but he was very optimistic about everything and that really put my nerves at ease a little bit. I have to have some tests done anyways but I have faith that everything will be okay. Please keep me in your prayers!

{five} I made my first wreath this week...our front door was looking rather sad so I spruced up a little something!




Not too shabby for my first wreath, huh??

I hope you have a great weekend with your family and friends!! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground