le weekeende || miss universe + no more bottles

Monday, January 26, 2015

Our weekend consisted of Gus working most of Saturday, an urgent care visit, several movie nights with the kiddos (they saw Brave for the first time), Grocery Shopping and of course, Miss Universe viewing. If you follow me on Instagram, you saw I went to the Universe Prelims Wednesday night since it was held here in Miami...Attending Miss Universe has always been one of the top things on my bucket list. You can only imagine how excited I was for this!!! 

Now I can scratch that one off the list!



It was such an amazing experience. 

Fun Fact: Olivia is named after Miss Universe 2013 Olivia Culpo who was also Miss USA that year. I was pregnant with Olivia at the time ;) 

I love beauty pageants can you tell?! I competed for awhile, myself, in high school and college. 







I was kind of shocked Miss Colombia won. I really thought Miss USA or Miss Argentina were going to take the crown home. The other countries in the top 5, Netherlands, Phillipines, and Ukraine completely caught me off guard. Did not think they would make it to the very top. 

On a side note, I am in love with Argentina's gown!!!! 

okay next. Before Miss Universe, I was able to take a trip to the grocery store and get everything I needed for the week. I typically don't make it to the grocery store before the week starts because we have so much going on. This morning I woke feeling like I could punch Monday in the face. Shocking i know. not Normal. 



I think the bright pink lipstick helped ;) 

I forgot to mention we took Olivia off her bottle this weekend!!!! This mama was jumping up and down with excitement. Saying she was attached to her bottle is an understatement. We made a huge deal about her getting a new cup for her milk and she was in love!! 

She hasn't asked for it all weekend so I'm knocking on wood she has forgotten about her bottle for good. 

Hope you had a good weekend!! 

xoxo


1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground