Golden Globes 2015 || Favorites

Monday, January 12, 2015

Well, Hello there!! Merry belated Christmas, Happy New Year and everything in between! I decided to come back today from my blogging drought! There was so much going on during the holidays it was a little tough for me to keep up with my little blog so I temporarily put it on the back burner. I hate doing that but sometimes I just have have more important priorities. 

Did you watch the Golden Globes last night?! I did!! Well just the red carpet portion hehehe. That's the best part. I sat a home curled up on the couch in sweatpants with the hubs ;) and a glass of Cabi. (The best way to watch the red carpet). 

I rounded up some of my favorite looks from last night. There were so many great ones but my number one fave was definitely Emma Stone's Jumpsuit!!! I am in a jumpsuit phase right now (If you follow me on IG, You'll see I wore one for New Years). She nailed it with this number!!  


Emma Stone- Source 




Jennifer Anniston - Source 





Reese Witherspoon - Source 






Camila Alves - Source







Emily Blunt - Source






Jenna Dewan- Tatum - Source






Kate Beckinsale - Source 



What did you think of everyone's attire?! Which were your favorites?!

xoxo

Elda 

1 comment:

  1. Loved Emma Stone's! I didn't watch but I have read the fashion recaps =) best part.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground