Gift Guide || Father's Day 2015

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

So I was a total "type A" planner when it came to gift giving but lately it's been placed on the back burner. Not good. 

 Just in case you still haven't found the perfect gift for the dads in your life I put together a last minute gift guide for all of you procrastinators out there ;), as I was browsing ideas for the daddies on my shopping list! 

And Everything here is under $50-- not too shabby huh? 

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 


1 - Original Whiskey Ball Ice Molds : I think these ice mold are sooo cool for a whiskey drinker. Actually they would probably be really neat for any cocktail! 

2 - Nike Dri-Fit Tees : Gus LOVES these Nike Dri-fit tees!! And right now they are 25% off at Nordstrom. I'm thinking it's time to stock up. I especially love the neon ;) 

3 - Kiel's Shaving Kit: This Kiel's Shaving kit is perfect for a traveler!! I love Kiel's products for men!!

4 - Seersucker Swim Trunks : Oh JCrew Factory I love you and your seersucker swim trunks. the end. 

5 - Lobster Magic Wallet : Let's talk about this magic wallet, shall we? Gus has had several of these. He loves them! Like really loves them! He thinks they are the coolest thing ever. And somehow I have managed to wash every one of these wallets that he has had. whoops (except for the current one). So yeah it's a pretty cool little gift add on for less than $10. 

6 -Gingham Shirt : Jcrew has the best lightweight button ups for the summertime. Gus is such a fan of all of Jcrew's lightweight summer pieces-- mainly because it is summer here in Miami pretty much all year. and the gingham print is just perfect. You can't go wrong with it! 


Hope you found this helpful!

xoxo

Elda 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground