Style || Summer Whites

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I love clothes and style. I am going to start incorporating style posts into my sweet little blog for a little variety. Saying I am really excited about this opportunity to share with all of you more of my personal style, is an understatement. I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I do!













I love white. And I love white on white even more. Living in Miami, one can wear white pretty much year round. Which is sooooo fantastic! I'm going to consider that a pro! 

I mostly only wear it when I don't have the kiddos with me--typically only date nights or solo shopping escapes. But if I could I would probably wear white pants everyday of the week! 

Leopard is such a neutral to me. And can be used year round! 

The kiddos and I are off to the movies today--hopefully we last a little longer than we did last week! 


 Hope you're having a fantastic week so far!! 

xoxo

Elda 




photo credit: Aragon Photography 

1 comment:

  1. I love whites too. it's a challenge with the kiddos though :-)

    You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground