hello summer.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Happy National Donut Day!!! I am sure your Instagram feed is overflowing with pictures of donuts so just in case you wanted to see another... here is the one I posted this morning ;) 


I hope you stopped by your local Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme for your free donut! 


I haven't been by to say hello in a bit due to the lack of time. Between the stomach virus that hit Gus Jr last week (yuckkkk) and all of the End of the year festivities, I was that crazy mom running around like a chicken with her head cut off. no joke. 

Wednesday was Gus' last day of preschool until August....can I say FINALLY!!!! And also, I am going to brag for two minutes...sorry i'm not sorry but we are so proud of our sweet boy as he received the overall outstanding Student award for his class!!! 




And just like that...

It is officially summer and I am thrilled!!! 

After donuts for breakfast this morning to celebrate National Donut Day we stopped by story-time at our local library and that was a total hit... 




I foresee a lot of story-time this summer. 

Happy Weeekending my friends!!! 

xoxo

Elda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground