Weekending.

Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Monday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend celebrating all of the special daddies in your life!! 

Our weekend was low key-- a lot of family time. 

Friday we stayed home--Gus and I opened a bottle of wine and watched a movie. typical. 

Saturday, I woke up to Gus making breakfast for us which was a treat ;). He is seriously the best. He had gotten up early and brought the kids downstairs so I could get an extra hour of sleep!! 

In the afternoon we headed down to the bounce house place--every adults worst nightmare but hey it wears the kids out and they have a blast. I failed to take any pictures but I did manage to take a shameless selfie while I was waiting for the kids to wake up from naptime. 




Sunday, we celebrated the daddies all day!! We headed to my IN-laws for breakfast. The hubs requested a family car selfie ;) 





That turned into a swim and then a day long hang out sesh. But we always have a good time with them! I am so glad we have at least one set of grandparents local for the kids--since my parents are in Atlanta. 




My in-laws live right on the bay so the view from the pool is spectacular! 

And that was our weekend! We are all exhausted over here though! Hoping for an extra lazy day! 

xoxo

Elda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground